Show me your clownfish pair

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ledreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My two clowns, lay eggs on average every 2 to 4 weeks
gb5cJYHl.jpg
 
Great looking clownfish, I am thinking about getting a pair of Black Da Vinci but I am not sure if they are available any longer? And I can't afford the Storm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new