Show me your desktop pico reefs.

Stealthprix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have much experience with pico reefs but have you seen just how small the tank that you posted actually is?

Stealthprix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen a picture of one of those tanks and it barely fits a typical 12 ounce soda can laying on it's side lol. I still want one of those tanks though. Would make a cool zoa or gsp garden.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My future sexy shrimp tank. 1 gallon.
IMG_20181116_212422382.jpg

Salty.Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like the full view tank? I always liked the looks of that very tank
I like it a lot. Have a slanted front pane is weird. It gets bubbles sometimes but nothing major just different than a normal tank.
What I like the most is that because it sits on my desk, my eyes are above the tank so I can look down on it better. The way the glass is tilted makes it so you can look from above easier and see more.
Interesting and cheap thank.

Stealthprix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it a lot. Have a slanted front pane is weird. It gets bubbles sometimes but nothing major just different than a normal tank.
What I like the most is that because it sits on my desk, my eyes are above the tank so I can look down on it better. The way the glass is tilted makes it so you can look from above easier and see more.
Interesting and cheap thank.
Yeah, that slanted front has always been intriguing to me. Glad to know you like it. I'm honestly glad to get someone's "review" on that tank. How's the filtration area? Large enough to work with?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back