Show me your fattest fish!

1677726858330.png
660g 3.30h.jpg
 
Mine is probably my Lieutenant tang. He's about 8" long and over 1" thick. I call him Whale Pig. Close second is my foxface which is nearly as wide and about 9" long.

Most of my fish are pretty rotund though and I attribute that to nori. I only feed one sheet per day but ever since I started doing that, the fish all filled out nicely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new