Show me your Fluval Evo 13.5 refugium!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crested
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had a refugium set up for my Fluval and ultimately after using it, I do not believe it's worth the money/time/effort - I saw very little gain in such a small tank. My Nitrates and Phosphates have been very low as is without it, and I think doing water changes really negates having to have a refugium.

Chateo didn't grow really significantly in such a small chamber as the volume isn't large enough to have a proper churn rate.

To top it off, some Chaeto got out into the display area and now they've anchored to the rocks, and they are not easy to remove.

My thoughts.
 
Hi,
I looked around for a whole and couldn't find anything on the market that fitted what I wanted so I designed and 3d printed one to go in chamber two. Made a video of it here Seems to be working really well so far.

Where can I get those lights. I’ve watched the video but can’t find the lights. Please help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new