show me your goniporas

Phyto? I thought gonis are carnivores? Mine catches pellets quite well.
 
josh, that is sick.

what is your growth rate on that?

i seriously think i have a new thing to collect.

peter you photos are always so nice, i love side view shots


Thanks Richard,

That red and yellow center in my link is my FAV. goni of them all
 
lil feller.
045.jpg
 
^^ Gorgeous ^^
 
I can bring smoe to baymac if anyone in intrested in this goni!
 
Here is another of my favorites

IMG_3022.jpg
 
Just picked up a GLOWING red with yellow centers frag from AquaSD :bigsmile: I'll snap a pic tonight.
 
Here is mine.
699902443_tEitL-L.jpg

Had it for about a year now. Growing like crazy and encrusting on the rocks.
 
Here is one for you guy's no one no what it is yet but some think Gonipora but still up in the air.


DSC01458.jpg


DSC00826.jpg
 
This is the same kind ORA is now producing, yes?

Here is mine.
699902443_tEitL-L.jpg

Had it for about a year now. Growing like crazy and encrusting on the rocks.
 
I picked up this guy yesterday. I was told it was a short tentacle goni. It is closed up in the picture:

DSC_0330.jpg
 
Is that the same one bkss posted? Lovely color combo for a goni!

I picked up this guy yesterday. I was told it was a short tentacle goni. It is closed up in the picture:

DSC_0330.jpg
 
Jgonzz - better not be trying to shop my new goni frag around! :D

Can't have a goni thread without a photo of the ubergoni. Looks like somebody upended a bottle of glitter on it:
IMG_0347.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new