Show me your gorgs!

HolyGrailTorch Lover

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
46
Location
Berlin
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hellooo!
I‘m new to the hobby and I‘m not the biggest expert, but something that I now is that I love Gorgonians!
So show if you’re Gorgonians! 😁
 
My 1 and only gorg is to the right of the green pectina
20260606_164750.jpg
 
No idea what kind it is. It was just labeled as a purple gorgonian. Only had it a month and getting decent growth already

IMG_3511.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new