show me your m.digitata

  • Thread starter Thread starter holyscoly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have to bump this to the top! I love Digitata!
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433359332.573652.jpg

My first digi! Jus got him for my bday.
 
Digi's,capa's and chalices are hard too keep. for me . They start great and then die. Acropora and montipora are easier.
 
I love digis! Here's mine, though my photog skills can't compare to Moonlightreef a forest fire digi and a green digi.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433810432.357718.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433810449.524030.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new