Show me your Maxima Clams!

also maybe get WYSIWY I got two clams from algae barn and you arent really guaranteed what you get, one of my clams came mostly brown, 2 years later its still barely coloring up but its not great. If you just want a clam I guess it doesn't matter if you buy blind. Most people however probably want a certain look when they buy them though. Its more expensive that way, but better to spend the money on what you like than something you'll feel indifferent towards
AAEDED8C-DD32-4F4F-A89A-637DA91D63D4.gif

Totally agree, thats why pacific east is good for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new