Show me your nano fish tanks !!

polancoeddie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a newbie running a 29g biocube for 4 months. Show me your tank and specs. Need Ideas for coral and fish stocking. Here is mine tank
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • 1412885622112.jpg
    1412885622112.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 1412885639933.jpg
    1412885639933.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 1412885655765.jpg
    1412885655765.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 278
  • 1412885673582.jpg
    1412885673582.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 293
  • 1412885689922.jpg
    1412885689922.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 262
Nice looking tank! Here is mine, the picture is a little out of date. I have added a bunch of acans recently.
 

Attachments

  • 10550018_10204601312931801_2784552731964289451_o.jpg
    10550018_10204601312931801_2784552731964289451_o.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 292
image.jpg
Here is my 12 gallon. I am new also, my first salt tank but have had fresh all my life. As you can see I over did it with the gsp and Xenia but I like the full look. Have had the tank running for less then a year. Here is a before and after. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 280

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new