Show me your Orange Passion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nitr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Under Radion G3

uploadfromtaptalk1406205122901.jpg
 
Nitr8, mine looks exactly like yours...they could be twins, lol. When it gets more grown up I'll snap some pictures.
 
Here's the one I just got. Pictures don't do this piece justice. The polyps just glow orange.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1406264601727.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406264601727.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 316
Under Radion G3

uploadfromtaptalk1406205122901.jpg
What kind of light setting that you're using? I am using the Radion G3 and the orange passion is in high light and high flow. but my orange passion turn everything green after 2 months. When I received it, it was green base blue tip and orange extension. Thanks
 
What kind of light setting that you're using? I am using the Radion G3 and the orange passion is in high light and high flow. but my orange passion turn everything green after 2 months. When I received it, it was green base blue tip and orange extension. Thanks
Here is the picture where I just received

IMG_20140521_190126_184.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new