Show me your sinularia/nepthea

A Toadstool Leather

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
911
Reaction score
637
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is neon green sinularia

When I first got it
IMG_1466.JPG

2 years later
IMG_3897.JPG
 
Been in my tank for a year or so.
ecf14b10d698e4a19fcb26c22471ab17.jpg
How big was it when you got it? What is that red branching coral at the top right? That is a beautiful colony of nepthea you have there. I wonder if they drop their arms like kenya tree corals.
 
From when I first got it and now. The branch is a red digi. As you can see some of the corals grew so much I had to reposition them.
1c2fc0d7fa6fc4bc0546d601d59f3514.jpg
fc52a9d9f14e48da087659152e8acedf.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new