Show Off Thread - Coral and Inverts!

A nice pic of my Symphyllia agarcia brain coral.
This coral has done great in my tank since day one; coming up on two years.





Here's my invert pic of my Halloween Urchin before it found a new home; moved too many things around.
A beautiful and interesting creature; for sure.


Wow very stunning!!
 
Wow, awesome urchin l, I've always wanted one but know they are a bit like a bull in a china shop!

My next addition (when I'm given permission by the bank of wife) is a clam!
 
Not only do you guys have nicer coral than me, you're all far better at photography!
 
uploadfromtaptalk1430324908009.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430324922071.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430324936759.jpg
 
Very cool! I love how the clown goby is just peekin
 
Fighting conche are very cool!
 
Haddoni

The Variegated Sea Urchin, Lytechinus variegatus ORA.

Stichodactyla tapetum.


:-)
 
Some of mine.

RBTA
pVE9z54.jpg


Strawberry Crab
nTipeBu.jpg


Red Linkia
WNBw9ZS.jpg


Porcelain Crab
nGgpAv3.jpg


Scarlet Reef Hermit
JJ4qixo.jpg


Mini Maxi
u1f9EEo.jpg

Wow very impressive photos/livestock!
 
I wish I had the money and knowledge to invest in coral as much as I do ornamental, beautiful, and expensive fish!
 
I love rbta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new