show off your beautiful nanos!

Old 2 gal bowl
IMG_2419.jpeg

Current 5.5 updated from page 1
IMG_3048.jpeg

Old fluval 13.5 that just got upgraded to a 40
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg

I like my small tanks lol
currently considering upgrading my 14 cube into a 40B cause I'm running outta room :'(

these nanos are gorgeous... bump for more nano posts

nicksplat doug GIF
 
Old 2 gal bowl
IMG_2419.jpeg

Current 5.5 updated from page 1
IMG_3048.jpeg

Old fluval 13.5 that just got upgraded to a 40
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg

I like my small tanks lol
That bowl is gorgeous. I had a jar for a while, now I think I will have to set up a bowl. I’m sending you the bill!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new