show off your best fish picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter greg0385
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Found another one of my pics from back in the day - Taken with a point and shoot!! RIP Toby!

nicezb.jpg

That is a great photo considering it was taking with a point n shoot camera.

I need to find some good photos to post.
 
Great pics, Luisra. How small is that lionfish. Gotta be the tiniest I've ever seen!
 
Opistognathus rosenblatti
bluespotjaw02-18-1103.jpg


Parachellinus attenuatus
parachellinusattenuatussarab9-29-10b.jpg


Chaetodontoplus conspicillatus
coppsconspic02a.jpg


Anampses femininus
anampsesfemininustamarin01.jpg
 
mine are not near as good good but here are a few of mine.
P1020461.jpg

P1020433.jpg

IMG_1800-1.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

P1000369.jpg
 
Nice little community of fish you have there, xmetal. I especially like the anthias.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new