Show off your Blennies!

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been stressing out about feeding him. It was a stupid purchase and i'm angry at myself for making it, he was just so perfect for me. He seems to have eaten some of the frozen brine shrimp today, and I've got 3 kinds of algae sheets coming in the mail, so hopefully he survives.

Bpultz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine pecks my rocks and glass and is always fat and plump. They aren't a hard one to care for. I impulse bought mine as well. He prefers to 'hunt' for his algae so I've taken to just letting it float around

Thomasj616

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453949816.467341.jpg

Here is my lawn mower guarding his post. He's in my office tank. When ever I sit at my desk he's like a puppy dog swimming all over the front of the tank. He always like "hey! What r u doing? Look at me!!!"

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always act like they are a noble king surveying their massive kingdom (of miserable peasants). One of my rocks has a big hole in it, i placed another rock over most of this hole and formed the perfect little cave for my still nameless blenny. Lawnmower blennies are always missed though, you cant find them, they are sitting in plain sight but they blend so perfectly. Blenny has been in the tank for less than two days and quickly climbed the MASSIVE roster of my favorite fish in the tank (there was a lot of competition too, 2 whole other fish, wow, ha ha).

Bpultz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always act like they are a noble king surveying their massive kingdom (of miserable peasants). One of my rocks has a big hole in it, i placed another rock over most of this hole and formed the perfect little cave for my still nameless blenny. Lawnmower blennies are always missed though, you cant find them, they are sitting in plain sight but they blend so perfectly. Blenny has been in the tank for less than two days and quickly climbed the MASSIVE roster of my favorite fish in the tank (there was a lot of competition too, 2 whole other fish, wow, ha ha).

Mine has some fake barnacles he sleeps in but during the day he's all over the tank. He perches on my powerhead

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is pretty small, so he cant go to far. I want him to have a bigger tank later, i even have a 55 gallon, it was set up till about a month ago, it was costing me too much, so i downsized to a 30 gallon, but it will have rather predacious fish, so i think he might have to be happy with what he has for now. He seems to prefer to roam along the middle layer of rocks, almost never touching the floor. Today i found him perched sideways on the top rock though, it took me a while to find him.

Bpultz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mines only in a 25 gallon (to be upgraded this year)

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blenny is RIP, I'm bummed out about it. I couldn't see any signs of death.

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ughh, i NEED a new blenny. (along with soooo many other fish, aquariums, and birds)

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE Blennies. im about to buy one.. talking about personality which one is the coolest?
i like a lot midas.. bicolor..tailspot.. but i have to choose one :D

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back