Show off your Clown!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1401754619.248272.jpg
:)
 
These are my two clowns.
Clowns.jpg

I assume one is male and one is female, they stay together all the time.

I do have one question about clowns though, and since this post was recently made and mine have recently started... Does anyone else's clown bite at the silicone? Mine has been biting the very top corner of the tank and I have looked and there is nothing there. Is this a sign of something? Weird behavior but nothing to worry about?
Sorry if I hijack this thread, but I must know!
 
Paired him with a fancy snowflake by SA. Not the best pics.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1401763184123.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401763184123.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 419
  • uploadfromtaptalk1401763208131.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401763208131.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 398
Just woke my pair up to get a pic. Blacker Ice from Proaquatix.
uploadfromtaptalk1401763525089.jpg
 
I got these guys last December the couple that had them before me had them for about 6 years.
 

Attachments

  • 20140104_125606.jpg
    20140104_125606.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 402

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new