Show off your Clown!

I'm not sure. They came out of Texas to a gentleman in Utah, then I got them from him. These are the actual fish, I just can't get a good shot of them in my tank. haha
 
Here's my lil guys
image.jpg
 
Nice clowns!
 
See the anemone shrimp under the picasso with a helmet?
 

Attachments

  • 1403577917257.jpg
    1403577917257.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 1403577991521.jpg
    1403577991521.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 1403578016070.jpg
    1403578016070.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 340
  • 1403578185448.jpg
    1403578185448.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 354
Nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new