show off your clownfish!!!

This is Bertha 'Boyfriend Basher' and her little man, he fancys himself a interior decorator as he is forever 'wheel spinning' in the substrate and sending it everywhere. But I love em.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Where can I find a pair of clowns like this!? Tough finds in LFS
Hi Ryan I am in Australia but I am sure you can find plenty of Picasso clown fish in the US just might take a bit to get a really nice pattern one.
 
I got a pair...how did yall get them to host anything besides an overflow or powerhead lol

20160927_191939.jpg


20160927_191937.jpg
 
ffb4d73c376ddab0a14277025912718a.jpg


This is Marley and Carley... My Son named them... Hahahahaha! Been in the tank since Sunday... A little worried about Marley... At night I turn on the lunars and for some reason he sits up in the corner near my overflow and it seams like he watches over Carley... Carley nestles in the live rock... I have a sally light-foot crab that I worry is gonna try and eat her... Not sure he is standing guard or maybe sick... They both eat great... Any advice would be awesome... Marley has got to be tired... Seams like hes always on watch...
 
e47050877e50ae34c77ccc46d5f0f3f9.jpg


Also picked up this anemone, but they go nowhere near it... Not sure why either!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new