show off your clownfish!!!

ecd7649ada210f2e2cf49e3e8feed5db.jpg
 
I have a breeding pair of gold nuggets also but I've never pulled there clutches,in the next few weeks I will when my Kne cell system comes in.
 
I have a breeding pair of gold nuggets also but I've never pulled there clutches,in the next few weeks I will when my Kne cell system comes in.

How much do LFSs usually pay for gnm clowns? Cuz I have a mates pair and want to know if it's worth the time, effort, an money to raise their fry.
 
How much do LFSs usually pay for gnm clowns? Cuz I have a mates pair and want to know if it's worth the time, effort, an money to raise their fry.
Yes it's worth it.not because the money only u learn more about the specie every day.
 
True true but Q has anyone tried crossbreeding lm and gnm clowns yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new