Show off your favorite fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BluTang85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20180621_163809.jpg
20180621_163629.jpg
20180621_163230.jpg
20180621_163540.jpg
 
Because he turns a camo color, eats algae like crazy and is venomous!!

26872065_313501495838623_6745662067295911936_n(1).jpg

Foxface are my favorite fish too. I don’t own one and feel weird stealing a picture of one from Google so I’ll just quote you. Haha
 
Freddie which fish is this ??;Shamefullyembarrased And is iT suitable for a 90g ... cause i think i want one .. is he reef safe also ..:D
Mack,
It's an Regal Angel (from the Maldives). Only buy one from The Red Sea or the Maldives.

I bought it when it was 2" long, and Brain at Reefwise qt'd it for me.

You can try one, but they are hit :) or miss :eek: in being reef safe...

She does eat certain zoa's, but I could care less.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new