Show off your freshwater tanks

Welcome Devon nice to meet ya

Here's my globe
13 yrs going, once went over 7 years without a water change for a specific reason, permanent substrate loading. it now breeds caridina shrimp and bamboo. got some ten footers

eyvwsXosj
 
Here are my freshwater tanks.
I started with reef tanks about 18 years ago and in 1998 I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Takashi Amano (R.I.P teacher and master of nature style aquariums)in a convention where he signed one of his books for me and since then I have an immense respect for this side of the pond (aquarium style).
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792269.741124.jpg ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792319.513672.jpg ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792346.608768.jpg ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792390.012434.jpg
 
waters I remember that pic on the left have you posted it on tpt

little micro is sealed (but has removable lid, no evap) and uses pressure co2 by this method of tube capture
idB1KzMKj




the tubes fill twice a day per timer, and take 6 hours to dissipate into the tank, it's timed so they are near empty at lights off. This is the fw version of my avatar reef
 
waters I remember that pic on the left have you posted it on tpt

little micro is sealed (but has removable lid, no evap) and uses pressure co2 by this method of tube capture
idB1KzMKj




the tubes fill twice a day per timer, and take 6 hours to dissipate into the tank, it's timed so they are near empty at lights off. This is the fw version of my avatar reef


Yeah, I am sure I did. I only have a few pics of my old tanks on my work computer. I also posted it on this site a little while back in another thread asking to show your freshwater tanks so you may have seen it there also. Love the sealed micro tank btw :-)
 
Here are my freshwater tanks.
I started with reef tanks about 18 years ago and in 1998 I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Takashi Amano (R.I.P teacher and master of nature style aquariums)in a convention where he signed one of his books for me and since then I have an immense respect for this side of the pond (aquarium style).
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792269.741124.jpg ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792319.513672.jpg ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792346.608768.jpg ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444792390.012434.jpg
I like the discus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new