!*!*!*!*! SHOW OFF YOUR MANGROVE !*!*!*!*!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
05593F4D-E241-40D7-9DFE-EDAE43FDE7B6_zpsjlqbiaqc.jpg

538947EC-CA80-4B73-863B-20B433A99E9B_zpsvisyapci.jpg
Do you have a build thread??
 
I've been playing with mangroves for two years now in freshwater. I have them in two tanks and two single mangroves in mason jars at work too.
mangrove 2.PNG
20221203_204743.jpg
mangrove mason jar.PNG


Lastly, I've tried to capture what I've learned and the videos are here:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new