Show off your most expensive coral!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOSTLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This has been one of the most expensive corals I have purchased and my show piece.
Screenshots_2021-07-29-20-13-36.png
 
Vivids 4 loko……somehow smaller than the day I bought it 3 years ago hahahhahahah. How it smites me so, sometimes I look at the tank hoping it just rtn’d already

7858DD5C-2B74-4CA1-AD85-BD1A8481917C.jpeg

Kidding of course. This is actually the first time I’ve seen polyps out in some time so that’s a positive.
 
Last edited:
Haha! I'm not asking for price but I find the more expensive coral to be the prettiest. I'm looking for that one jaw dropping coral
 
This is my most expensive coral to date! Not too expensive but I love this guy and it’s getting huge taking up a good portion of my tanks barebottom space.
6CBB00FF-110D-4D2D-8C4D-2C89FEAEA8BA.jpeg
81F7EDE9-3369-4C05-A1EA-C1AEB27D1525.jpeg
That acantho is huge! Amazing good work
 
Admitting our obsession is step 1 in recovery! Lol. Here are my $$$
8” round Acanthophyllia that has the brightest neon orange I have ever seen and a 2” Master Croc Island Scoly. I got these both in 2018 and still doing strong today in my tank. Looking back I could get a nice used car for what I paid for these two pieces.

946DD73E-9F11-4A79-914A-DB9719ECDAC9.jpeg EA874E68-97DE-4D95-A028-2F8A1BAF8099.jpeg DC48DAFE-BE6A-4F43-B24F-BA186533C6ED.jpeg 5DBB9AF8-AB8A-4542-A467-487F2873589C.jpeg AD6E7AA6-172A-46E1-9EFF-8DA8CEA1EF4F.jpeg 288176F9-1E57-4833-9098-A325F786BF14.jpeg 8A721A3D-48DA-450A-82FA-F6BF4CD2ECDC.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new