Show Off Your Other Pets Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genomecop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Evie!
4cd1833b6a195fd332b78fc593c57872.jpg
 
This is striker and bella my two cats.
Striker is a F1 Savannah kitten, 15 weeks old (just broke his leg)
Bella is a domestic cat, 6 years old

32834823_10214909643568727_9200312533536210944_n.jpg

33594204_10214958443708700_2388378021351391232_n.jpg

I would love to have a Savannah but they are not legal in NYC. I'm sure I could get around that somehow if I truly wanted one. For now the Bengals are enough of a handful.
 
I know everyone doesn't just have a tank in the house. Lets see what other critters you have wandering around. Here's mine. Imani and Simba, Gold and Silver Bengals. Terrors.
2010-04-20 18.03.54.jpg
Those guys/girls are absolutely stunning! I don’t know much about cats, but those look really regal!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new