Show Off Your Other Pets Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genomecop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
f726e9ea09e30912b41af5c7fb12fb7f.jpg


This is my Siamese willow she likes my tank almost as much as I do!
 
Love this thread! Extra special love to all the pitties!

Here is my two year old spoiled rotten snuggle buddy, Roscoe - a Doberman pinscher.

6cecc04a36124be4cd161f200dc33e24.jpg


Grumpy old lady, Jude - she is 22 in human years which is about 104 in cat years. I’ve had her for 20 of those years. This is pretty much the only face she makes anymore:

9db70276d553013049aebb63480d5545.jpg


And my frogs, Lark, Caper, and Clydefrog (thumbnail poison dart frogs, Ranitomeya Variabilis). Only one here is the dad, Lark - dutifully carrying a tadpole to water (PS I have some tads quickly approaching froglet if you are thinking of venturing into the infinitely easier-than-saltwater hobby of dart frogs):

8111e9ab0234de912822d1fecf88f6b3.jpg
 
Love this thread! Extra special love to all the pitties!

Here is my two year old spoiled rotten snuggle buddy, Roscoe - a Doberman pinscher.

6cecc04a36124be4cd161f200dc33e24.jpg


Grumpy old lady, Jude - she is 22 in human years which is about 104 in cat years. I’ve had her for 20 of those years. This is pretty much the only face she makes anymore:

9db70276d553013049aebb63480d5545.jpg


And my frogs, Lark, Caper, and Clydefrog (thumbnail poison dart frogs, Ranitomeya Variabilis). Only one here is the dad, Lark - dutifully carrying a tadpole to water (PS I have some tads quickly approaching froglet if you are thinking of venturing into the infinitely easier-than-saltwater hobby of dart frogs):

8111e9ab0234de912822d1fecf88f6b3.jpg


I love Dobies....it's funny though you don't really see them that much anymore.
 
american bully or pitt? so CUTE! she looks just like our pooch, who is part american bulldog, part english bulldog (but she's a rescue so we're not really sure).

Good call!

She’s an American Bully. Such a mush, zero aggression. Will play for hours, then snuggle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new