Show Off Your Other Pets Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genomecop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I lived in Fla. friends of ours had a flying squirrel. Sadly he escaped his enclosure which was in a outdoor screened in area and disappeared.

He is actually really tame, if I have him out of his cage and I leave the room he's runs right back in his cage. Here he is sleeping on me while I'm watching tv.
max2.jpg
 
And our new Addition a rescue named Winter! She's SUCH a big suck. My Girfriend and I have been banished to the floor now:p We now have a Siberian/Pyrenees and a Lab/Pyrenees all that's missing is a Pure one but the GF said no... for now :rolleyes:


20180719_114510.jpg 20180719_160355.jpg
20180719_122533.jpg
 
And our new Addition a rescue named Winter! She's SUCH a big suck. My Girfriend and I have been banished to the floor now:p We now have a Siberian/Pyrenees and a Lab/Pyrenees all that's missing is a Pure one but the GF said no... for now :rolleyes:


20180719_114510.jpg 20180719_160355.jpg
20180719_122533.jpg
Congrats on the new addition. She looks huge! Your two pups could use a king size bed all for themselves!
 
Congrats on the new addition. She looks huge! Your two pups could use a king size bed all for themselves!

Thank you! Luckily for us Winter is too scared to jump up on the bed, Zoey on the other hand could use a king size all to herself Lol! Winter is 9 months old as of yesterday and weighs in at 87 pounds, 35 pounds more than her sister. But about 100 pounds Less than there cousin Baxter

20180509_203003.jpg
 
He is actually really tame, if I have him out of his cage and I leave the room he's runs right back in his cage. Here he is sleeping on me while I'm watching tv.
max2.jpg

I think Maximus and my Addi would get along great she loves to nap on her back when I’m holding her :D

D031C24E-6649-47B7-A403-76F555D01C63.jpeg
AD3AFB5E-C285-4E21-9DDB-EEF60EB37B7E.png
 
I just have fish and this guy. Rescue from a shelter. He was supposed to be a 40-50 lb golden lab mix but he ended up being a 100 lb mix of who knows what!

e539154da1527d1279b8b3b3b4dece4c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new