Show off your rare fish!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not the best pics, but here are my rare additions:

Candy Basslet

IMG_5710.jpg
I love the candy basslet! Another one of my favorite fish (that I'll likely never own). :-)
 
Could have sworn I posted these ima similar thread I guess... ventralis anthias and pictillis anthias

20170813_194654.jpg


20170628_214806.jpg
 
YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!
ps beautiful fish btw. very jealous!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new