Show off your rare fish!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
LOL, thanks anyways...mine suck compared to yours!

Pfft...EVERYBODY's suck compared to Mike&Terry's, haha. I do enjoy seeing your butterfly collection, and enjoy owning one as well. Might have to look into another one or two :)
 
I love the mulieri butterfly. How hardy is it? And how damaging?

Mine is quite hardy, isn't shy, and will eat any frozen food. He really wants to eat pellets, but hasn't taken the plunge. Hopefully someday...

He's not going in my reef, so I can't comment on that.
 
Heres my Black Tang, not sure if it qualifies as rare. And a pic of my Gem Tang I had to give up not to long ago. Also there is a pic of a rare potters angel morph. Not my fish, but I was told it was in a tank in Hawaii.
 

Attachments

  • GEDC0041.jpg
    GEDC0041.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 386
  • pic 011.jpg
    pic 011.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 387
  • blue potters.jpg
    blue potters.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 392
Hi everyone!

I show mi old Swissguard Basslet,difficult to approach and capture in the wild,this handsome specie is not commonly available,when it is,it commands a high price.

FOTOSENERO2012022-Copy.jpg
 
We need some fresh pics... :bigsmile:
 
Thought I already posted my pic, but I don't see it so, here is my most rare fish. I don't think it's actually rare, but it's the most rare fish I have in my tank.
 

Attachments

  • idol.jpg
    idol.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 322
Acanthurus nigroris:
IMG_0789-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not the best pics, but here are my rare additions:

Candy Basslet

IMG_5710.jpg


Wyoming White Clownfish

IMG_6143.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new