Show Off Your Sea Slugs

Hehe, well I'm thinking about setting up a species specific tank, with proper feeding requirements. It would feel strange stocking a tank with hair algae..
 
LOL! Yeah I bet it would, can imagine setting up a tank and trying to grow HA. My luck is if I tried I wouldnt be able to...... LOL!
 
Hehe, well I'm thinking about setting up a species specific tank, with proper feeding requirements. It would feel strange stocking a tank with hair algae..
By Sea Slug are you referring to a Sea Hare?

Here's our former Sea Hare going to town on some HA.
Untitled on Vimeo
 
I mentioned the word slug because I wanted to stay generalized. Sea hare, i believe is a specific member of the sea slug family.
 
That was a really cool video by the way. I may have to get one for my little outbreak.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new