Show off your tail spot blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevgib67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Should I buy one of these? Are they active and out usually or do they hide a lot?
It’s not should but you need to buy one so you can post it here! Mine is always out and about in the water column or picking at the rock or glass. @Katrina71 will verify as her’s acts the same way.
 
Should I buy one of these? Are they active and out usually or do they hide a lot?
Mine has several places in the rock work that he likes to perch which are all visible to me but will also come out to the glass any time I'm near the tank. He was shy for about 24 hours after I first added him to the tank but has been really active since.
 
Here's mine...probably my favorite fish
IMG_4670.jpg
 
Mine has several places in the rock work that he likes to perch which are all visible to me but will also come out to the glass any time I'm near the tank. He was shy for about 24 hours after I first added him to the tank but has been really active since.
You are so lucky. I had one and he passed away 4 weeks after I added him in. He misses me so much. I’ll get something else before a tail spot blenny. He just wouldn’t eat anything so he basically starved to death. Mine would always hide in the rocks. I named him Moustachu cause it looks like he had one. I’m still crying 2 days after he passed away.
 
Where did you guys get your Barnacles? I'd love to get my little guy some to hide in!
 
I miss mine. He aged out a few months back. Those little guys are tough and never back down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new