Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just picked up this girl today. She's hid all day behind the reef. Hopefully she'll come out tomorrow.
oULOppM.jpg
 
Nice juvie, the markings are unique looking. After seeing adults in the wild I'm much more enthusiastic about Chevrons. They are subtle but beautiful as adults.
 
As soon as I dumped her in the DT the male clown went to check her out, so she's been hiding. Have no idea where she is in the rock. Ugh.
 
Wow, that sucks. I had a blonde naso that was about 3" do the same thing.
 
My favorite type of fish!
 
I unfortunately have to sell or trade mine for he is too big for my tank!
 
image.jpeg


He's just a baby, but he is the whole reason why I love salt water keeping. My centerpiece fish so to say and pretty much our final fish. He gets along pretty good with my yellow tang and bi color angel. Thry have their moments though too. Picture was taken with my iPhone so pardon the qlty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new