Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Doctorfish tang and sailfin I just got for my 280.

uploadfromtaptalk1407766034047.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407766044287.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1407766034047.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1407766044287.jpg
 
Nice to see this Thread revisited, so I'll play as well.

All five Tangs in one pic taken 3/13/13.... not as easy as one would think
Tang Collection 3-22-13.jpg


And a few individual shots.

Blochii
Blochii Tang L 1-12-14.jpg


Yellow
Yellow Tang 3-5-14.jpg


Naso
Naso Tang 1-12-14.jpg



Cheers, Todd


Tang Collection 3-22-13.jpg


Blochii Tang L 1-12-14.jpg


Yellow Tang 3-5-14.jpg


Naso Tang 1-12-14.jpg
 
The one with the stripes is an Atlantic blue tank juvenile though. They get very dark when older.... And pretty big lol
 
Tomi and purp!
 

Attachments

  • 1410387843768.jpg
    1410387843768.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,502
  • 1410387888247.jpg
    1410387888247.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,501

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new