Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's mine...
Naso82014_zpse2fed2fe.jpg
 
My sailfin who is my favorite tang, and my scopas tang. And the lemon peel angel got in there. I'm wondering how everyone seems to get these great pics of their fish because I never can.
 

Attachments

  • 1411334814363.jpg
    1411334814363.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,122
Our Z. desjardini. He's been with us for almost 11 years.




Our C. truncatus (Common names: Spotted Bristletooth, Squareback Bristletooth). He's been with us over 7 years.


 
Last edited:
Our Z. desjardini. He's been with us for almost 11 years.




Our C. truncatus (Common names: Spotted Bristletooth, Squareback Bristletooth). He's been with us over 7 years.



The dentist is in! Beautiful fish and photog skills.



Here's my tang

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411849981.398066.jpg


I have a pbt too, but no good pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411849981.398066.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The dentist is in! Beautiful fish and photog skills.

Here's my tang

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411849981.398066.jpg


I have a pbt too, but no good pics.

Thank You and great shot of your Naso! :bigsmile:
 
Short video of my two tangs.

[video=youtube;TSDDGbVeInQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDDGbVeInQ[/video]
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new