Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
One of my guys :)

1412792956771.jpg
 
Thanks! He is a camera hog.. Lol he loves to jump in front when he sees the cam.. Lol
 
Got hold of this open brain coral who was returned to our local LFS because it was being picked on by the previous owner's filefish. This was it's second day with me and I was trying to take a before and after shot for this coral when my purple tang showed up after I clicked the button. He has been doing it ever since actually, makes it difficult for me to document my corals' progress :)
photo.jpg


photo.jpg
 
My tank is much too small but I do want a Chevron Tang and an [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Achilles Tang, they are by far my favorite tangs.[/FONT]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new