Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My sweet vlmingi tang

image.jpeg
 
TE="ijvasquetelles, post: 2423698, member: 47324"]How long have u had him[/QUOTE]
What's the name of this tang?
 
I just read that gem/spotted tangs are super expensive. I've seen a few on here. Did you guys pay a ton for your gems?
 
I'm so envious. With a 75 gallon, I've already received some "what-fors" because I have a hippo and a Scopas. I'm sure ultimately, I'll have to re-home them but for the time being, these are the only tangs I can have in my tank. I love your photos, everyone! Tangs are the most beautiful creatures.
20150914 Scopas, Gramma, Clowns, Hippo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new