Show off your TSA Acros

Oscar Bravo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2017
Messages
344
Reaction score
175
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can start. TSA Bill Murray

E8D0BE84-3995-4D10-B13B-C46EF3C318A1.jpeg
 
Tsa Bill Murray
562E2C19-C73B-488B-8AD8-09AC54CA9A86.jpeg


TSA nightshade
2190FFA9-2069-40AA-AD7F-68ECC4C954A5.jpeg


TSA Princess Peach
E67D3F60-9251-4D80-9BD7-4C84CB7FDFBA.jpeg

A2688ED1-F2C7-4316-9320-EA46A0B41C95.jpeg


TSA Rainbow fusion
AB1D56E2-1D4C-42CD-BCF6-3B9434D3F4BE.jpeg



I have stopped by there and there are some new ones I want!
We have similar color Bill Murray. I have seen some really red ones.

I just got
Optimus prime
Habanero
Acid Trip (not tsa)
Fruity Pebbles
Carolina Reaper
 
Anyone have any Carolina reaper colonies? I've only seen TSA's colony pic but it looks sick
 
Man! I knew this thread was gonna be HAWT!!
 
Hold up, whats the TSA Fruity Splice and why do I not have one yet?
We're working on having some sellable frags/ growing out the colony
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new