Show Us Your Frag Rack

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
343
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some ideas on how to put together a nice DIY frag rack.

Let's see what you've put together for your frag tank!
 
Here is a picture of one I made using black eggcrate, casting resin and neodymium magnets.

fragrack2.jpg
 
Here's the frag rack I built out of black 1/4" acrylic and 1/2" acrylic rod:
IMG_1523.jpg

And in my little 16"x16"x8" frag tank...
IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg
 
Swannyson...looks great. very close to "theblueglow.com" frag racks. That's where I got mine.
 
Wow this thread is old but hell why not. Could help someone out I suppose.

Arcrylic sheets. Arcrylic rod and lots of drilling and sanding. Lol.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4367.jpeg
    IMG_4367.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4407.jpeg
    IMG_4407.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4578.jpeg
    IMG_4578.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 67

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new