Show your fragging tools and WIN some fragging swag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love helping corals multiply

2012-08-03_12-35-25_144.jpg
 
These were used all within the last two weeks. The tile saw works wonders on stubborn montiporas.

FragginStuff.jpg


Have a Great Night

Kurt
 
Thought I'd sneak in here as I was just thinking of ordering some of these. I might as well try for the win. Sorry forgot to put in plugs but you know the deal. . .

IMG_5106.jpg
 
Yes very soon! :) Giving everyone a chance to see this and enter.
 
well i cant post a picture because it is all packed up in storage while we are living at the parents house for a few months. but I use a bone cutter and razor and super glue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new