Show your fragging tools and WIN some fragging swag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I sir, have not fragged then. :(
 
My DIY frag equipment. And yes, that's a pipe wrench! Any guesses why???

47361152-f7a3-1dea.jpg


47361152-f7b1-41b8.jpg


Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
I just checked out the site! These things are awesome!! When are we going to draw?
 
When is the draw? I thought I had just sneaked in since you guys said a week or so. The waiting is killing me! :tongue:
 
I will spare all of you the agony. I will be the winner and will be happy to share pics once I recieve it. :) Just joking, but I am keeping my fingers crossed and I am just as anxious as everyone else. I think Rev just forgot us, lol
 
Hopefully this isn't to late.. somehow I missed this originally. Mainly due to working on some articles...

IMG_20120809_144040.jpg


Couldn't find my sharpie but the writing is on the paper anyways :)
 
Ya ever seen the comedian named Gallagher? There's lots of resemblances in his act as to how I frag!:tongue:
 
Lol! I have a feeling you take one frag and make 50 smaller frags and 100's of splinters :)
 
HAHA! Great stuff!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new