Show your most beautiful soft coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2520.JPG


Two of my Prized Softies
 
Well, maybe @MJC can convince you... Here's his soft coral tank. :-)

 
Hi!
I like Kenya tree
I think it is simple and nice :)
What do you think?

- Zhenya

Yeah, nice... And green sinularia too. Soft corals are commonly related to a newer in the hobby because of their fast growth and easy maintenance, and we tend to under estimate them. If they were difficult to thrive or to reproduce, how many TOTM based on soft corals would be..? ;)
 
and both of these are mushrooms, more like anemones than soft corals... (unless this forum considers them soft corals???)
 
and both of these are mushrooms, more like anemones than soft corals... (unless this forum considers them soft corals???)
You are correct. I tend to lump Corallimorphs, zoanthids/palys and softies together. But that might just be me. I tend to consider mushrooms closer to softies than anemones personally due to how their internal structures differ.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new