Show your nano aquarium here!

Our little 6.6 chi we entered into the nano in 90 build off
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1376139069.723292.jpg

Here is my latest nano, a 24x12x15. Have had this one running for just 2 weeks. I took all the water and some coral from my main tank to set this up. Circulation is from an Aquasyncro 1000l/hr power head. Lighting is a par38 36w quadspec lamp suspended over the tank. There is no skimmer. I might add a skimmer at a later date but I haven't decided for definite yet. At the moment there are no fish in here yet, only a solitary red legged hermit.
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1376139069.723292.jpg

Here is my latest nano, a 24x12x15. Have had this one running for just 2 weeks. I took all the water and some coral from my main tank to set this up. Circulation is from an Aquasyncro 1000l/hr power head. Lighting is a par38 36w quadspec lamp suspended over the tank. There is no skimmer. I might add a skimmer at a later date but I haven't decided for definite yet. At the moment there are no fish in here yet, only a solitary red legged hermit.

Very nice start and you have lots of space for a lot more corals and of course for a fish or two ...
 
Gorgeous tanks! I hope you all have a dedicated build thread here in the members tank forum!!
 
Loving all these cool tanks, gang...

Is that a blasto in your last photo, Nana? If so, what species is it and about how big are those polyps? It's very nice!
 
I am about to start mine. I had photo issues there for a while but its going down today haha. These all are great inspiration. Never actually went this small before now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new