Show your nano aquarium here!

Shallow reef in a Swedish apartment
Got it started a month ago.
First time running a canister filter on a reef tank and it's actually working out really well.
IMG_2847.jpeg
Man this thing is COOL. I'd love to see it's progress. What corals do you have? Fish?
Thank you! I might start a thread when it's a bit more grown in. Right now it's stocked with lps and easier sps (montis and seriatopora). I have a helfrichis firefish, a royal gramma and a pair of bangais in there atm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new