Show your nano aquarium here!

Shallow reef in a Swedish apartment
Got it started a month ago.
First time running a canister filter on a reef tank and it's actually working out really well.
IMG_2847.jpeg
 
Shallow tanks are great!! (Do you/will you have a lid, or are you just going to try and avoid known 'jumpy' fish?)
 
Shallow tanks are great!! (Do you/will you have a lid, or are you just going to try and avoid known 'jumpy' fish?)
Yeah, love em! This is my third shallow tank. And I have a glass lid to deal with both jumpy fish and evaporation. I do miss the top down view. But since I have a royal gramma (and a helfrichi fire fish on the way) I have to have it covered at all times.
 
Shallow reef in a Swedish apartment
Got it started a month ago.
First time running a canister filter on a reef tank and it's actually working out really well.
IMG_2847.jpeg
Man this thing is COOL. I'd love to see it's progress. What corals do you have? Fish?
 
Here is my 4g pico! Started it with live rock and live sand. I have 3 Sexy Shrimp, a trochus snail, a cerith snail and a yellow clown goby as residents.
 

Attachments

  • 20260322_162103.jpg
    20260322_162103.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 81
Recently rescaped my nano (got rid of purple reef lobster lol)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3678.jpeg
    IMG_3678.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 149

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new