My Marineland 27 Cube with built in Overflow chamber.
Looking great and vibrant ... I like !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My Marineland 27 Cube with built in Overflow chamber.
Wow looking real good for a 2 week old tank ... did you start with cycled rock and live sand ?Here's my 3g bare bottom tank setup 2 weeks ago.
Aquaclear 70 with carbon and cheato
Wave point 8w led
I am on the hunt for a pair if tiny clowns. And matching bta.
So far it holds
Tri color valida
Green birds nest
Blue birds nest
Superman digi
Sunset monti
Tyree insane rainbow paly.
And a few no name zoas
Green goni
Sm hammer
![]()
Thank youGorgeous!
That is a beautiful 27 Cube paranoidobseshun!! I'd post up a pick of mine but right now the only thing in it is my Reef Rock...no water or nothin'...:sad:
Looking great and vibrant ... I like !
Wow looking real good for a 2 week old tank ... did you start with cycled rock and live sand ?
I started with everything cycled I pulled a rock and water out of my dt
And my 3gal.