Show your nano aquarium here!

Yes please start a tank thread!
 
I few of my past tanks... making a new one right now

<1 Gallon Pico AIO
IMG_0695.jpg


3foot x 9" x 9" with 10 gallon sump
IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg


10 inch cube
IMG_0340.jpg
 
There was a nano for TOTM on RC a while back. It was a nano with a 300 gall. water system, if I remember right.?.

If anyone has link, could they please post it.
 
Awesome nanos! :D
 
jonbar i had the same problem buy a spotted sea hare from petsolutions.com for $14 send the change from the couple grand to me
 
Thanks, you dont know how close I came to selling them before I decided to put them in that tank. Glad I didn't but I actually did sell about 8 heads of the teal because it was huge
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new