Show your nano aquarium here!

Here's my 9 gal aio nano.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1363672282289.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363672282289.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 597
Great tanks everyone! :)
 
Thanks alberthiel. I know I need to ugrade soon. I just love how easy it is to maintain this small tank. I have a 10gal sump n fuge underneath and a protein skimmer rated for 60gal. Plus I do 3 gal water change every week.
 
My 15g with 5g sump. Having issues with SPS... I suspect the water is/was too clean. I am currently running 2x blue plus for 9 hours and slowly ratcheting up the blue plus and coral plus daylights. I have removed all gfo and am running 1 TBS of rox carbon + some chaeto in the display. Note the carbon is no longer in a reactor but in a media bag in the last chamber of the sump. I am also lowering my alk slowly from 10 DKH to 8 at about 9 for the past week
 

Attachments

  • fts 12 15 (300x300).jpg
    fts 12 15 (300x300).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 570
  • DSCN0057.JPG
    DSCN0057.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 571
  • DSCN0056.JPG
    DSCN0056.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 594
  • sump (500x500).jpg
    sump (500x500).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 580
Thanks alberthiel. I know I need to ugrade soon. I just love how easy it is to maintain this small tank. I have a 10gal sump n fuge underneath and a protein skimmer rated for 60gal. Plus I do 3 gal water change every week.

Very true but when the load becomes too high ... that is when issues can start and so either reducing the load or as you say upgrading may be the way to go. Happy Reef keeping
 
Not much to look at...yet... but here is my 20 gallon..as you can see my snails are working hard to get the place in order!
FTS0215.jpg

close up of the only coral in right now..
UknZoa0225.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new