Show your nano aquarium here!

Nanos looking good!
 
Mr. Thiel, I expect my Nano to be void of life until I finish reading your book. Thanks!

Call me Albert btw ... and if you are reading the book and should you have any questions ... do NOT hesitate to post them here and I will be glad to help if I can (I may know a lot but I do not know everything ... :-0 and I don't think anyone really does as there still is so much we need to discover and uncover about what goes on in our Tanks ... but Thanks .. I appreciate the kind words ...

Always willing to help if I can ..
 
Before I tore it down, this was my 3g drilled jbj and 5g sump.

photo22j.jpg

photo21l.jpg

photo17ql.jpg

photo23ei.jpg

photo20w.jpg

photo17ql.jpg

photo19f.jpg
 
Last edited:
asset.php.jpg

6 months years old reef tank
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
I think we need some more pics of nano tanks!! :)
 
Day 1 of my son's nuvo 16.
All white led
6f06228d-9112-488f-a39f-89aafb6a5310_zps5a24ddf2.jpg

White's and blues
b7451f26-5bdd-4452-98e4-c23478c99654_zps3a39a666.jpg

Floating canopy is going to work out well.
98116284-0E2D-4E3F-B3D5-995397BE1791-10094-000004D4ACAECB3F_zpsc8c677f9.jpg

Top down of rock.
AF28260E-4FA6-47FB-A8ED-6EBDC591B85F-10094-000004D3F5348368_zps5251594d.jpg


Hope you like and have a build thread in nano forum.

Your scape is very similar to what i have!

PM me a build thread if you have one or to compare notes!
 
My nano i had up and running about 5 years ago. 24 gallon tank with 250w 20k halide
 
Here's mine!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370559374.496443.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
Thanks this will be my first reef like that I'm going to frag all my zoas and have them in there instead of my frag tank
Calvo

Sounds like a plan ... just remember that when dealing with Zoas and Palys you need to be real careful because of their toxins, but I am sure you are aware of that.
 
Here's mine!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370559374.496443.jpg

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.

Nice and lots of coralline growth in there for sure ...
 
Thanks! I've had the tank for about three years but just added coral about two months ago. I'm glad I waited until the tank was established.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
Nice tank!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
I've posted here in this thread a few times but the tanks have some updates! First is 10g nano with an AC70/overflow mod & cheapo 90w LEDs. Second is 9g bow with AC20, 40w T5, 15w cheapo blue LED sup.

Upgrades coming soon! :)

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370565989.025306.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370566007.489403.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new