Show your nano aquarium here!

Beautiful!!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
here is a recent fts of my 29 gallon with 15 gallon long sump.

100_0253.jpg
 
Couple past nanos
 

Attachments

  • 556 096.jpg
    556 096.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 677
  • loco spike fin 018.jpg
    loco spike fin 018.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 715
  • loco spike fin 020.jpg
    loco spike fin 020.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 654
  • loco spike fin 021.jpg
    loco spike fin 021.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 708
DSCN2976_zps3676d754.jpg


I originally had this tank in last year's nano in 90, dropped out for reasons I don't remember. Almost a year old.
 
Beautiful nanos!
 
Do 8 gallon brackish opae ula (Hawaiian Red Shrimp) tanks with live rock count? :-)

With shrimplets.


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1371005126326.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371005126326.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 676
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371005203723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371005203723.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 660
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371005225746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371005225746.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 660
my current 37 gallon semi cube sps.

Not sure if this qualifies as nano but it's nano compared to a 200gallon.
 

Attachments

  • 20130531_020718.jpg
    20130531_020718.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 794
Well...My current tank isn't set up just yet, it's a Drilled MiniBow7 w/ Current USA 32w Sunpaq retro kit installed in the stock hood. :cool:
DSC_4760.jpg

I' actually be paingting the back today and plumbing it up by this afternoon and leak testing. This tank is going to be ZOA DOMINATED!!! :D


But my most recent tank was a 20H.
DSC_4100.jpg


I had to take it down because I am moving soon and the MB7 has always been my favorite tank...so...:p
What is the little red star fish on the right hand side.
 
here are some more of my older nanos and sorta nanos.

29 biocube and 40 breeder.
 

Attachments

  • 333626_2584130810161_1474250497_o.jpg
    333626_2584130810161_1474250497_o.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 665
  • 417622_2584124410001_803840919_n.jpg
    417622_2584124410001_803840919_n.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 643
  • 424494_2584214092243_519962999_n.jpg
    424494_2584214092243_519962999_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 636
  • 20130531_020718.jpg
    20130531_020718.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 665
Great tanks ad they look larger than they really are!
 
Just set up this Fluval pico reef just over a week ago. I used some coral gravel and added mature water and a couple of corals from my main tank. To give the filter bacteria an extra boost I have been adding NT Labs Live Filter Bacteria. I have added 2 clowns and 2 red legged hermits. I replaced the stock pump as I felt it just didnt give enough flow. It now has one of the little Tunze mini pumps which gives an adequate 300lph for this tank size. I have done 2 x 1ltr water changes since Ive set it up, fish and corals are looking happy so its going well so far. The stock light is pretty poor for reef use so I managed to pick up a great wee inano led unit made by Cherry Lumi. Its an 18w Cree led unit. Two Little Fishies Nano Mag
Here's a couple of pics to let you see what its like. The pics dont really do it justice and are actually brighter than you see in the pics but you get the idea. I'm well impressed with it.




Excuse the coke can :whistling:



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new