Show your nano aquarium here!

My nano.
 

Attachments

  • 1393918248433.jpg
    1393918248433.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 648
  • 1393918273507.jpg
    1393918273507.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 643
  • 1393918291986.jpg
    1393918291986.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 641
  • 1393918353351.jpg
    1393918353351.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 664
  • 1393918375744.jpg
    1393918375744.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 691
Nano
 

Attachments

  • 1393918434751.jpg
    1393918434751.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 642
  • 1393918469746.jpg
    1393918469746.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 632
  • 1393918490369.jpg
    1393918490369.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 634
  • 1393918513734.jpg
    1393918513734.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 638
  • 1393918531814.jpg
    1393918531814.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 627
Nano3
 

Attachments

  • 1393918646595.jpg
    1393918646595.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 722
  • 1393918667967.jpg
    1393918667967.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 657
  • 1393918695104.jpg
    1393918695104.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 660
  • 1393918722601.jpg
    1393918722601.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 671
  • 1393918809953.jpg
    1393918809953.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 677
My Fluval 28 gallon rimless

28 gallon rimless, up for a month now. I think the reef bug bit me.
 

Attachments

  • reef.jpg
    reef.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 605
Cool tanks!
 
whats the DImms of that hanging tank? looks awesome but looks really big. lol.

Thanks, fortunately that wall needed something to take up space and I didn't want to do another picture. With the tank there I plan on getting a half circle pub table mounted to the wall beneath it with some bar stools to sit and view the tank.

It says it is 6 ft long but it's actually about 70". Actual display glass is 12" so with frame it is 17.5" tall. With frame it approximately 5" in depth.

The level of display is great but also one of my gripes since it is tight between rock work so I have to trust my clean up crew to get areas I wouldn't be able to reach unless I removed or moved around rocks.
In the end it feels like a good compromise until Im in a position where I can afford a clean inwall setup, definitely larger than 10.5 gallons, however; the nano has been a great learning experience so a larger tank in the future should be a easier to maintain...should be lol.
 
I'm loving these nano tanks!! Keep the pics coming!! :)
 
My 28 gallon JBJ Nanocube
 

Attachments

  • 1653862_10203091618473282_1201612978_n.jpg
    1653862_10203091618473282_1201612978_n.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 551

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new