Show your nano aquarium here!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397525339.860317.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397525390.306116.jpg
. My IM Nuvo 8 filled with zoas and palys.
 
Thanks, it is some type of vegetation. I bought nano pack live rock and within a week or so it started growing. I have to prun it back regularly. Not to sure I like it in the tank.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397525339.860317.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397525390.306116.jpg
. My IM Nuvo 8 filled with zoas and palys.
141180d1397525402-show-your-nano-aquarium-here-imageuploadedbyreef2reef1397525390.306116.jpg

That caulerpa might look cool now, but it has the potential of smothering most of the corals in your nano, if left to grow.

If I were you, I would eradicate that now, while you can. Very invasive and difficult to get rid of once it gets a foothold in your tank..
 
Last edited:
Sweet nanos!
 
I really like the layout of your tank!The rock work looks great and makes the tank seem much larger.Nice assortment of corals too!
 
I like it!
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1401986786.427784.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1401986834.071091.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1401986884.385851.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1401986936.396065.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1401986976.948505.jpg

Don't judge me for putting tangs in my thirty gallon it was only for a Short period while my new tank was being set up lol


Sleep eat reef repeat !!!
 
Right!! I see Mandarin and Tangs In those like 1-2 gallon tanks and it kills me I get they are only supposed to be in there for a short time but...IDK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new